Our Privacy Commitment
Platinum WFM is a leading provider of Workforce Management solutions and services specialising in:
- Onboarding – efficient and effective on boarding of your workforce through innovative systems and managing of governance requirements;
- Contractor Care – our wealth of commercial experience coupled with innovative workforce management solutions, strengthen our Contractor Care capabilities;
- Automation – Utilising best practice systems, we are able to automate your timesheets, payroll and invoice processing capabilities substantially reducing your processing costs;
- Workforce Governance – we are able to oversee your contractor and contract governance through innovative best-practice solutions and managed online systems.
Through provision of our Managed and Outsourced payroll services we collect information in order to facilitate the payroll processing of contract resources on behalf of our clients.
In order to undertake the above activities Platinum WFM is required to collect:
- Statutory documentation relating to processing your payroll; and
- Basic contact and payroll processing information to identify you and disperse your payroll.
Platinum WFM respects your privacy with the utmost of importance and the systems we use to collect and store this information is secured by Security Certificates and 2-Step Verification for access by restricted personnel authorised by Platinum WFM. At no time is personal information disclosed to Third Parties either local or overseas without your prior consent. Information is only stored for the time periods required by statutory authorities and will be destroyed once this period has lapsed.
- Platinum WFM uses sophisticated software to store your personal information when processing your Contract or Payroll information requirements;
- We utilise Cloud Solutions that are housed in highly secure data centres practicing international standards;
- Access to our systems is restricted to authorised representatives of Platinum WFM who are screened and adhere to strict confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements;
- Security measures in place include the latest security certificates for online access or submission of information;
- Key systems also have 2-Step Verification access requirements in place only allowing access via secondary pin codes.
- Data Centres we utilise are housed in Australia, Denmark and the US.
Complaints and Requests
- You can request your personal information from Platinum WFM at any time be contacting email@example.com at any time.
- To access your personal information identification will be required to suitably identify your identity, at no time will personal information be disclosed without being identified.
- Please direct any complaints or concerns you might have to our Support Team at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your complaints, concerns or feedback is treated with a high priority by our Team and will be addressed in a timely and confidential manner.
At Platinum WFM, we are bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles available at www.oaic.gov.au.
Phone: +61 1300 241 850
Fax: +61 8 6210 1313
Post: Locked Bag 12, Canning Bridge, WA, 6153